What does having a call on your life look like? The simple answer to this question is to follow the discussion between Nic Silvanie and Adnie Gaudin, Genesis 25:19-34
birth·right | ˈbərTHˌrīt |
a particular right of possession or privilege one has from birth, especially as an eldest child.
a natural or moral right, possessed by everyone: education is the birthright of every child.
- A father’s blessing (ch. 27) was not just a symbolic gesture. It established the identity of the heir, granting him all the privileges of that position. The father’s blessing was even seen as in some way shaping his future.
- Jacob Deceived His Father and Received the Blessing
- Jacob supplanted his brother twice (Gen 27:36)
- His own brother wanted to kill him as a result of his deception (Gen 27:41-45)
- Jacob Flees from Esau and ordered to go to his mom brother (Laban) home in Haran (Gen 28:10)
- Esau married an Ishmaelite*
The way to salvation:
Support the show
- Hear: Romans 10:17
- Believe: Hebrews 11:6
- Repent: Acts 17:30-31
- Confess: Matthew 10:32
- Be Baptized: Mark 16:15-16
- Be faithful unto death: Revelation 2:10
Social Media/Follow Us: