Join the discussion with host Nic Silvanie, co-host Adnie Gaudin and dear friends and brothers and sister Kim Hernandez, Jasmine Reed, Darryl Smith and Ray Gosa. Genesis 2:24; 1 Cor. 7:33; Eph. 5:1-33
- Gen 2:24 (15min.)Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
- Can you expound on this verse?
- Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself up for it;
- Eph 5:28 Even so ought husbands also to love their own wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his own wife loveth himself:
- What does love look like in marriage?
- 1 Co 7:33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife
The way to salvation:
- Hear: Romans 10:17
- Believe: Hebrews 11:6
- Repent: Acts 17:30-31
- Confess: Matthew 10:32
- Be Baptized: Mark 16:15-16
- Be faithful unto death: Revelation 2:10
A Call to SalvationSupport the show
Social Media/Follow Us: