Join the discussion with host Nic Silvanie, co-host Adnie Gaudin and dear friends and brothers and sister Kim Hernandez, Arvelle Draper, Darryl Smith and Ray Gosa. Genesis 2:18; 1 Cor. 7:6-9,32
- Gen 2:18 (15min.) And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him
- What do you believe God meant when He said, “ It Is Not Good”?
- We could examine Adam seed or loneliness
- God provided Adam with a helper
- Example: Apostle Paul as a Single man
- Called by God when he was headed to Damascus to persecute Christians
- Wrote 13 books in the NT
- 1Co 7:6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
1Co 7:7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
1Co 7:8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
1Co 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn
- What is Paul striving to convey with the church at Corinth regarding marriage and singleness?
- 1Co 7:32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord.
The way to salvation:
- Hear: Romans 10:17
- Believe: Hebrews 11:6
- Repent: Acts 17:30-31
- Confess: Matthew 10:32
- Be Baptized: Mark 16:15-16
- Be faithful unto death: Revelation 2:10
A Call to SalvationSupport the show
Social Media/Follow Us: