The Purpose of Women, she is mother, sister, friend, wife, doctor, etc.. Join the discussion with host Nic Silvanie, co-host Adnie Gaudin and dear friends and brothers and sister Kim Hernandez, Arvelle Draper and Darryl Smith. Genesis 1:27; 2:7,15; Prov 18:9
- Gen 1:27 (Creation of man) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Q: what does it mean to be created in God imagine?
- Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Co-Host: God created man from the dust of the ground not the dirt, what goes through your mind when you think about that?
N: Man was formed and breathed into
- Form define: bring together parts or combine to create (something)
- Gen 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it .
- Pro 18:9 He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster.
N: God put Adam in the garden to work to…….
- What does it look like for man to work in the modern day world and still be in alignment with God?
- Example: With terms like house husband, Daddy daycare, etc
- Also, with the modern day woman making more than most men
The way to salvation:
- Hear: Romans 10:17
- Believe: Hebrews 11:6
- Repent: Acts 17:30-31
- Confess: Matthew 10:32
- Be Baptized: Mark 16:15-16
- Be faithful unto death: Revelation 2:10
A Call to SalvationSupport the show
Social Media/Follow Us: