***A YOUNG ADULT SPECIAL***
What does having a call on your life look like? The simple answer to this question is to follow our discussion with special guest Jordan Andrew, daughter of our very own host Nicson Silvanie. She allowed us into the most intimate part of herself as she remembers being called by God.
Jordan took us on an excursion by walking us through her memories.
- Receive transparent and vulnerable dialog about family and parental relationships
- Growing up with a single mom and grandparents
- Having an absentee father and gaining a daddy-o
- Recognize what being called by God is like as a Young Adult Christian
- Setting boundaries and not compromising your virtues
- Being the difference in the midst of an inclusive culture
- Evangelizing by being a source of comfort
- Grief and understanding
- Realize how God plan is always best
- It is ok to miss loved ones especially those you are close to
- Saying goodbye is never easy but the timing was impeccable
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/CalledbyGod)